How to get certified
The certification audits of Austrian Standards are exclusively conducted by experienced specialists in the field of compliance management – for example, corporate lawyers and certified accountants.
Certification offers you competitive advantages in the national and international market:
- It facilitates your participation in call for tenders as well as access to international finance.
- It provides independent proof of the effectiveness of your CMS.
- It reduces the risk of prosecution for your organization and its officers.
- It protects and safeguards the reputation of your organization.
You can have your CMS certified according to the International Standards ISO 19600 and/or ISO 37001. Compliance management systems fulfilling the criteria of ISO 19600 are also in conformity with ONR 192050.
You define the scope of your CMS (sites, business segments, etc.).
- Audit – level 1:
Assessment of certification maturity: Based on your application, the certification body evaluates whether the technical requirements are met and whether your organization is ready for the certification audit.
- Audit – level 2:
Certification audit: The implementation of the standardized requirements and the effectiveness of the CMS are assessed in a comprehensive on-site audit.
- After steps 2 and 3 are completed successfully, the certificate is issued authorizing you to use the marking "FairBusiness® Compliance Certificate".
- To maintain your certificate, annual surveillance audits are carried out.
- Re-certification audits are carried out every three years to demonstrate the sustained and continuous quality of the compliance management system.
Here you can download the certification scheme (PDF).